Wings Financial Credit Union
12/2021 – Present
• Designed a new member onboarding platform for membership as well as corporate partners while working closely with product managers, stakeholders, and UX researchers.
• Worked with the employee development team and application development to establish a career portal for Wings employees.
• Collaborate with the marketing team to make changes to the storefront website.
• Created and distributed a pattern library as a single source of truth for use throughout the company.
• Working with the process automation team to convert Infopath forms into UX-friendly PowerApps.
Graphic Design Specialist
Wings Financial Credit Union
10/2018 – 12/2021
• Design for print, digital, animation, and social media platforms. This includes infographics, emails, animated videos, banners, and websites.
• Concept development for all high-profile campaigns, working in a team environment.
• Consulted with the web team on the layout and design for the storefront site.
• Review all design projects from freelancers and vendors, making sure they meet our high-quality criteria.
Senior Graphic Designer
06/2016 – 10/2018
Serving multiple business units across the globe; facilitating collateral for over 800 trade shows per year in our Financial and Risk, Tax and Accounting, and Legal sectors.
• Create collateral for high-profile events, large corporate meetings, and trade shows
– Design original content with all collateral components in mind and how they will fit together
• Design in-office and on-site installations, environmental graphics, and office spaces globally
– On-site visits to determine how spaces can be utilized for the biggest impact
• Brand guardian – design collateral while keeping identity components, logos, and colors in
mind while paying close attention to any changes to the brand
• Consult local printing companies on unique printing treatments for special, high-impact collateral
Graphic Design Manager
Art director, creating original art, campaigns, and photography for the 3D printing industry.
- Created campaigns from concept to completion for complex products and materials
- Globally marketed over ten different printers, intended for vastly different industries, and a multitude of materials
- Supported the marketing team to successfully launch up to twenty 3D printers and printing
materials per year
- Led design team on all creative direction and revisions in support of the product launches
- Directed all U.S. photo shoots as well as shoots in Rehovot Israel to deliver compelling
images that convey the product’s value to top target audiences
- Managed direct reports, freelancers, and agencies (U.S. and international)
- Mentored designers in order to build confidence and take ownership of their creative concepts
- Trained staff on marketing approval and documentation process
- Planned and managed budget for all photography, graphic design activities, and tools
- Led two company-wide rebranding projects
- Created collateral for the web as well as print
- Collaborated with subject-matter experts to better understand their department’s needs and how the product marketing could reach the intended audience
- Brand guardian
- Created brand standards as a single source of truth throughout the company
- Educated and consulted for other departments and our regions/resellers
- Supported standards by reviewing collateral created in other departments for brand compliance
- Oversaw the marketing team’s content library to uphold the requirements of our ISO certification
W3.org A.D.A. Certification, March 2023
Nielsen Norman Group UX Certification, May 2022
A.A.S., Web Design, Hennepin Technical College, May 2013
B.A., Graphic Design, University of North Dakota, May 1999
• Adobe Animate
• Adobe XD
Reach out to me with any questions. email@example.com